What we do
- We use the latest brain imaging techniques and neurodevelopmental tests to study the brain changes caused by prentatal alcohol exposure.
- We are investigating the effects of computerized cognitive training and neuromodulation (mild electrical current) on the scalp on brain development in FASD.
- We are testing nutritional interventions with the goal to optimize brain development in young children with FASD.
Our research team
- Jeffrey Wozniak, Ph.D. Principal Investigator
- Christopher Boys, Ph.D. Co-Investigator
- Bryon Mueller, Ph.D. Co-Investigator
- Judith Eckerle, M.D. Study Pediatrician
- Mariah Schumacher, B.S. Research Coordinator
- Alyssa Krueger, B.A. Research Coordinator
- Timothy Hendrickson, B.S. MRI Technician
- Chris Lindgren, M.P.H. Research Coordinator
- Kristin Sandness, B.A. Psychometrist